How to get to CPE Lyon
CPE Lyon is situated on the Doua science park in Lyon-Villeurbanne (France)
CPE Lyon - Ecole Supérieure de Chimie Physique Electronique de Lyon
Campus Lyon Tech La Doua
43 boulevard du 11 novembre 1918
69 100 VILLEURBANNE
Tél. : +33 (0)4 72 43 17 00
Click on the label to view the Campus de la Doua, then on CPE Lyon within the campus.
Map of Lyon
Plan of the campus
You are coming by metro and tramway
- Take the metro (line A direction Vaulx-en-Velin la Soie, or B direction Charpennes) to “Charpennes”.
- At “Charpennes”, take the tramway T1 direction “La Doua IUT-Feyssine” or T4 direction "La Doua Gaston Berger"
- Stop at the station “La Doua Gaston Berger"
You are coming by car
- Take the ring road and the exit “Porte de la Doua”.
- The follow the signs to “Domaine Scientifique de la Doua”.
You are coming by train
From Perrache station :
- Take metro line A, direction Vaulx-en-Velin la Soie, to “Charpennes”.
- At “Charpennes” take the tramway T1 direction “IUT-Feyssine” or T4 direction "La Doua Gaston Berger"
- Stop at the station “La Doua Gaston Berger”.
From Part-Dieu station :
Take the tram – line 1 – Direction IUT-FEYSSINE –
– or line 4 direction "La Doua Gaston Berger". Get off at La Doua Gaston-Berger.
- Turn right Rue Gaston Berger – pass the building “ASTREE” –take the first on the left, Rue Victor Grignard – CPE is a few meters on your right. (5 min walk from the tram stop).
You are coming by plane
From Saint-Exupéry Airport :
You can :
Take the "Rhônexpress " express Tram to Part-Dieu Station – cost of a single ticket : 15,80 Euros or 13 Euros if you are under 25 years old. More details on http://www.rhonexpress.fr/
Get off at Part-Dieu station. Take the tram – line 1 – Direction IUT-FEYSSINE – or line 4 direction "La Doua Gaston Berger". Get off at La Doua Gaston-Berger.Turn right Rue Gaston Berger – pass the building “ASTREE” –take the first on the left, Rue Victor Grignard – CPE is a few meters on your right. (5 min walk from the tram stop).
- Take a taxi – the cost from the Airport to Lyon is around 45 Euros during day time.
Getting to Lyon
Lyon is at the heart of Europe thanks to the Saint-Exupéry airport, the fast train lines and the major motorway network.
Two train stations in the city centre, Part-Dieu and Perrache, and a station near the airport:
Read more : SNCF : www.voyages-sncf.com
Saint-Exupéry airport has 36 regular airlines and 79 stopovers served by national and international airlines. It has also recently become a special “low cost” company terminal, which means Lyon is just a few tens of euros from major European cities. Lyon airport.
Lyon airport : www.lyon.aeroport.fr
The "Rhônexpress" express Tram service links the airport to the centre of Lyon every 15 minutes between 6am and 9pm, every day including bank holidays!
Read more : www.rhonexpress.fr
Lyon is at the centre of the motorway network of over 1000 km.
Travelling in Lyon
Whether by bus, metro or tramway, you can travel around Lyon easily from 5 am to midnight, 7 days a week.
The Lyon public transport web site:
Consult website : www.tcl.fr
A new means of transport appeared in Lyon a few years ago: Vélo’v!
Bikes are available at nearly 350 stations in Lyon and Villeurbanne, 24/7!
To find out all about this bike hire service :
Consult website : www.velov.grandlyon.com