Where to live?


Finding accommodation from your own country is a very complicated process.

If you want to rent private accommodation you must do so long before your planned arrival as many students look for accommodation at the same time for the start of the academic year in September. There are many private student residences near CPE Lyon.

Ask : Maria-Angélina Beaucourt for the list.

The Reception Desk of CPE Lyon has a list of available flats to rent.

Contact : Nacera Kechiouche

Should you wish to rent a flat privately, please keep in mind that you will need a French Resident as guarantor.

To make your life easier

CPE Lyon has an agreement with the University Residence and we have a quota of rooms and studio flats for our foreign students.

The University Residence Campus is situated a few minutes walk from CPE Lyon. A room costs around 267 Euros per month and a studio flat around 420 Euros per month. Again, Maria-Angélina BEAUCOURT can give you all the information you need and will reserve the room for you.

Download the room and studio description.

If you are staying longer than 3 months

You can receive a grant from the "Caisse d’Allocations familiales" to pay part of the accommodation cost.
Maria-Angélina BEAUCOURT will provide you with details about this.

When you know for certain that you are coming to CPE Lyon you must contact Maria-Angélina for your accommodation. This is a must as you don’t want to worry about this just a few days before your arrival.

For further information about housing in Lyon, go to LyonCampus website